The AMP Summit, sponsored by the Ontario Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, is held every three years with the following objectives:
1. To celebrate God’s goodness and leading for the past three years and beyond.
2. To keep the AMP leaders’ passion for Christ and His work continually ignited.
3. To train leaders for effective Adventurer, Masterguide, & Pathfinder (AMP) Ministries
4. To foster spiritual unity and teamwork among ministry leaders.
5. To come up with strategies and fresh ideas in bringing AMP Ministries to the next level.